Lead Bus Éireann’s Field Operator Team, as part of Travel Information Team, ensuring the effective delivery of the Company’s Service Level Agreements with the National Transport Authority for the provision of bus stop routine inspections, cleaning, maintenance, and other Travel Information tasks.
* Manage, prepare, and update a Work Programme for routine scheduled bus stop inspection, cleaning, and maintenance in line with SLA requirements and KPIs.
* Report progress to Travel Information Manager
* Lead the Bus Stop Maintenance team to deliver the requirements of the Travel Information SLA, which will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the Bus Stop Maintenance “Field Operators” who’s main role is routine inspection, cleaning, and maintenance
- Maintaining and updating a record of all bus stops; infrastructure and associated maintenance activities and dates.
- Manage and coordinate posting of artworks via Field Operators around country in line with the NTA & Travel Information Team’s requirements
- Manage and report Finances associated with Bus Stop Maintenance to manager.
- Developing and designing route plans for Field Operator Work schedules
- Supporting the maintenance of accurate physical and virtual travel information.
- Develop, manage, and maintain training, safety and SOP records for field operators
* Ensure the Bus Stop Maintenance team are familiar with the requirements of the SLA relevant systems
* Any other duties as required
Please click here for role profile