We are seeking an EU Taxonomy Analyst Senior Manager to join our diverse team.
Connecting people with who and what matters to them, helping to make life better.
That’s our company purpose. It tells you who we are: a diverse team of 2900 dedicated to providing safe and efficient public transport to every corner of Ireland.
People and culture make Bus Éireann an absolutely great place to work. Each person brings their own unique perspective and is valued and rewarded for that. We are very proud of the roles we play in keeping Ireland connected. We clearly recognise the benefits a diverse workforce brings both to the employee experience and our customer experience.
We have a great opportunity for an EU Taxonomy Analyst Senior Manager to join Bus Éireann. Led by our Chief Financial Officer, Reporting to the PSO Subvention and Reporting Controller this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your experience further.
As part of the role, you will assist in guiding and driving the development of EU Taxonomy and CSRD reporting within Bus Éireann, the integration with financial reporting as well as ensuring data transparency and reliability and will lead and be focused on related reporting and regulatory.
Requirements for this role
* Qualified accountant with at least 3 years' PQE with strong Taxonomy / Sustainability reporting experience
* Interest and knowledge of sustainability matters and demonstrates an understanding of the sustainability reporting landscape and latest developments.
* Shows rigour, consistency and attention to detail in work
* Identifies, understands and analyses issues
* Is enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated, working effectively under pressure, and remains positive even when faced with setbacks
* Organises and manages own time and work across competing priorities
There will be great opportunities for development with access to learning opportunities in many disciplines within the Finance Department. Bus Éireann has an excellent flexible working policy and we take pride in looking after the Health and Wellbeing of our employees.
Please click here for role profile